Resurrection of The Dead Soul



Finally, i'm back... Haha =D... Found myself bloghopping and lazying; knowing nothing to do and so...i'm here! The resurrection came spontaneously...without me thinking of what benefits i would have gotten from this blog...and without knowing anything to be jotted down...but hey, seriously i have a long-period-of-stucked-mind and it extremely needs to be resected!!

Ahh..well..well...
Talking about dead soul...or dead mind...
I am actually being either one right now...
Not knowing what to do for the whole semester break...
It's weird when u have planned so many things for the holidays and when those days come u actually acting like u haven't any plan at all!! (Man proposes God disposes?)
So...to make my unaccomplished missions accomplish...what if i wrote the whole things here...
Ok...let's start with the utmost one...

> I must finish my Qoran's task... 3rd juzu' should be completed before the next semester!!

> I must revise what i have learnt from my Usrah and Daurah... especially the topics of AyyuhaSyabab and Syahadatul Haq...

> I must memorize all the 7 hadees from matan 40 Imam Nawawi... making sure that i do much than talk much!!

> Will try to finish House MD and Gray's Anatomy as soon as possible!! (haha~ are these evils?)

> Make use of the books i bought from Prime; 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus and I Had Brain Surgery, What's Your Excuse?

> LOADS MORE...can't think of others at the moment...

Haih...(=_=)
I don't believe i blog again..
Maybe i am bored..
Maybe i need something to put my attention for...
or Maybe i am just playing around with this..meaning it won't last long...
well that's normal, right?
What-so-ever~~
I will hardly try to keep this for as long as i feel i want to have it with me =p...for i am an easily-bored-at-something-type-of-person...

Already 11.42 p.m and yes, i'm going to sleep at 12...so, Good Night Blog!! Happy NewREbirth!!
Jaane!! (^^,)Y beace!!

2 comments:

Raihan said...

miss @nnis..
yeahh!! it doesn't private anymore.hhaha..

so, i'm the only one who left right now.. mybe i'm not really ready to have it..hehe

ALL THE BEST, ANIH!
dont delete-delete ahh..

p/s: anih,,tukar la setting tuk mengomen ni..huhu.. xbest la asyik kno ngomen gne namo raihan.. its no my name, but on behalf of me..hehe =p

B.U.G.S said...

waaaaaaaa~~
i've made a mistake!!!!
u shudnt know about this blog~
u wont tell anyone about this blog~
and u will remember nothing about what u've read from this blog~~

hahaaaaaha~~ i'm totally screwed up~

delete?? if i felt like doing it...i'll do it~ not now lah..hahahaha....

and do call me BUGS..

free palestine left

free palestine