Sweet Memories

Assalamualaikum...

Hey friends! Look what I've found! Just now, while I was idly digging inside my hard disk searching for something, my eyes were caught by a folder - POPEYE.

Remember the time when we all had a got-together at Popeye? The time when we had a cosy-friendly chat with each other. We were all warmth, breathing in the same air. Yea, that was my last eating-up before I flew back to our homeland. The very last time that I truly hope it won't be the last of the last.

We were like a clique - me, scarlet, ain, am, and eem, plus our senpai; k.s..
(I am sooo missing the good old days..)
























































Remember when we were told to do some games by senpai? Haha... I still have a clear picture of how miserable we were to solve the task, arranging letters to get the words, thereby to have to arrange the words per se to treasure the hidden meaning~

And, we did... we eventually succeeded!

"Life is very short and much has to be learned. Those who go on postponing, go on missing."

Thank you, senpai.
Thank you, friends!
I love you all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

=) ..
missing that mmt t0o..

free palestine left

free palestine